A big idea can change everything, but the journey from concept to marketplace can be challenging. Now in its eighth year, the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station and The Texas A&M University System, along with a growing number of sponsors, are working to ensure today’s innovative ideas become a reality through the Texas A&M New Ventures Competition. Organizations like yours support TNVC for a myriad of reasons, including its potential for business development through the identification of high growth prospects, lucrative investment opportunities, as well as access to the audience of high-net worth individuals and players in the Texas entrepreneurship ecosystem.
About the Texas A&M New Ventures Competition
- TNVC supports small business development and the acceleration of emerging technology commercialization
- $2.4 million in prizes have been awarded since TNVC’s inception in 2015 (the vast majority of which is non-dilutive)
- Companies have gone on to raise $258 million
- Participation is open to all Texas-based independent companies in the pre-seed/seed, startup or early growth stages with an emphasis on deep technology companies
- Judges and audience members include state and national venture capitalists, angel investors, investment bankers, other public and private investors, as well as seasoned entrepreneurs
- Winners receive state and national recognition
- TNVC is underwritten and organized by TEES and TAMU Innovation Partners with assistance from the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship
General Sponsor Benefits
We have several sponsorship options to serve as a starting point for your organization’s customized sponsorship package.
As space permits, gold or higher sponsors have the opportunity to select their own named prize winner, giving them extra exposure through on-stage check presentations and photo opportunities. Additionally, as space permits, all gold and platinum sponsors will be invited on stage to award a named or finalist prize at the awards ceremony.
Become a Sponsor
The following are examples of our current sponsorship opportunities. We can customize a sponsorship package tailored to meet the needs and goals of your organization.
Featured as a silver sponsor in all competition collateral material, including company provided event banner in primary location, on-site signage, marketing, promotions and public relations.
- Sponsor logo included in the event program
- Sponsor listing on event website
- Invitation to be on the panel of judges (as space permits)
- Complimentary passes and parking to the event
- Featured within internal and external marketing communications materials
Includes all silver-level benefits, plus:
- Sponsor logo and description included in the event program
- One guaranteed invitation to be on the panel of judges
- Optional opportunity to display company signage and/or host booth to distribute company materials and engage attendees one-on-one (as space permits)
- Recognition during event and opening remarks and at all competition event segments (elevator pitch, finals round and awards reception)
- Onstage opportunity to award prize(s)
- Inclusion of promotional items in participant and judge registration bags
Includes all silver- and gold-level benefits, plus:
- Two guaranteed invitations to be on the panel of judges
- Identification as a key sponsor on all marketing materials leading up to and following the competition
- Guaranteed premium space to display company signage and/or to host booth to distribute company materials and engage attendees one-on-one (as space permits)
- Photo opportunity with top prize winners for inclusion in post-event marketing materials
Customized in-kind and investment sponsorships are available and recognized at 50% of sponsorship value. In-kind, investment, and named prizes have a 10% monetary contribution requirement to be used for the general prize pool. Please contact us to discuss these opportunities.